TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Steel 4-9PAS is for sale at the cheapest price online in Australia. Buy top quality TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Steel 4-9PAS with free shipping and enjoy the perfect performance to improve your game. The TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Steel 4-9PAS is your best choice if you are looking for better distance and control and more forgiveness for your golf clubs. You can also find more amazing Cheap Golf Clubs in our store.
TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons
The RocketBladez Irons are here to revolutionize your game. By borrowing the distance-enhancing benefits of the original RocketBallz fairway woods and rescue clubs, Speed Pocket Technology allows the all new RocketBladez irons unprecedented speed and distance. This innovation brings forward a combination of distance, control, and feel that has yet to reach the golf club industry until now. The Speed Pocket couples with state-of-the-art, individually designed irons heads, bringing fully optimized performance from every iron in the bag. Prepare to hit the ball longer, straighter, and with more precision than ever before.
Speed Pocket Technology
The RBZ Speed Pocket in RocketBladez irons flexes and rebounds at impact, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep, quick-stopping descent angle. This Speed Pocket advantage is especially effective on impacts made low on the face, TaylorMade studies indicate that 72% of iron shots hit by amateur golfers are struck below center face. The RBZ Speed Pocket in all RocketBladez iron models is filled with a Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) made by 3M that keeps out debris and dampens unwanted vibration while still allowing the slot to flex at impact.
The RocketBladez clubface consists of strong, maraging stainless steel. It’s TaylorMade's most sophisticated clubface design yet, made possible by more evolved analysis and testing and increased mastery of the manufacturing processes. It’s the thinnest iron face TaylorMade has ever created, with the top section now 1.6 mm, down from 1.8 – that’s 11% thinner.
Improved Inverted Cone Technology
The RocketBladez irons also incorporate TaylorMade's most effective iteration of Inverted Cone Technology. The improved Inverted Cone design delivers two critical benefits. One, it increases the size of the clubface area that delivers high ball speed. Two, it influences how the face flexes and rebounds at impact to control the angle at which the ball leaves the face, promoting straighter shots and a tighter dispersion. This is a critical benefit that promotes significantly greater accuracy compared to previous high COR irons.
Low and Centered CG Location
Impacting the ball where the CG is located on the face is critical to achieving maximum ball speed. TaylorMade engineers fine-tuned the RocketBladez CG to a low and absolutely centered location on the face by shortening the hosel to save weight and taking additional weight from the top of the club, then redistributing it all in strategic areas within the head. In the RocketBladez clubhead design, 17.5 grams of redistributed weight enabled TaylorMade to lower the CG by 2.5mm compared to the Burner 2.0 iron. Locating the CG lower and in the center of the face makes it easier to consistently find the sweetspot to achieve maximum energy transfer from club to ball, promoting a higher launch angle and maximum distance.
TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Features:
1. For all players seeking the optimum combination of distance, control, feel, forgiveness and playability
2. Eleven Individually designed heads each tailored in their size, shape and features to maximize distance, control and feel
3. RBZ Speed Pocket in the 3- through 7-iron works with an advanced ultra-thin face design and improved Inverted Cone shape to promote consistently high ball speed and distance on center and off-center hits, especially low on the face
4. antastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket, while also keeping debris out
5. Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length
6. 9 grams of saved weight from a new shorter hosel is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and steeper descent angle for quick-stopping landings
Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy
7. Progressive offset promotes a square face at impact for straighter shots
8. 4- through PW are midsized cavitybacks with complex multi-material cavity insert to quiet sound; AW and SW are blade-like and lack the insert
9. SW lacks deep cavities to promote feel, featuring TM's renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility
10. New external and internal notches in the hosel make it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle