You have no items in your shopping cart.
IN STOCK NOW! We now accept pre-order for this driver. This new R15 is available in two colour options. The tour players will all be using the white head and it is considered that this will be the top seller. The 460cc head offers a high launch and low spin with a shallower face than the 430 head option.
This driver has been built with all of taylormade knowledge and research to bring you the ultimate driver. The new front track system has been designed to give you the most advanced Draw/Fade Bias system. Sliding split weight technology, so you can be in total control of your game. The Track system allows you to move two tungsten weights, this is 40 gram of weight where ever you want them to go, allowing you to set up the golf club for either neutral, fade or a draw bias.
* Center of Gravity (CG) lower and more forward to promote higher launch and lower spin
* New Front Track system performs like a Speed Pocket, reduces spin and increases size of sweet spot
* New sliding split weights: heel for draw, toe for fade, split for maximum stability
* 4 degree loft sleeve for greater loft adjustability and opportunity to dial in your launch conditions
* Beautifully sculpted pear shape with larger footprint
* Employs proven TaylorMade metalwood technologies that have been newly optimized (ICT, Thick Thin, moveable weight, loft sleeve)