You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mizuno MP-H5 Irons
Mizuno’s new MP-H5 irons advance the company’s attempts to provide forgiveness in irons. The preceeding MP-H4 irons attracted a large contingent of converts, particularly in the long irons. The idea behind the MP-H4 was to combine a higher ball flight with a softer landing.
Features of Mizuno MP-H5 Irons:
* Mizuno have taken the positives from the JPX Fli-Hi Hybrid used by Luke Donald on tour and have refined the characteristics to redefine the long iron so you can still get a penetrating trajectory along with the feel and distance you expect.
* The addition of 'hollow flow' technology in these MP-H5 Long Irons allow you to meet the ever demanding modern golf courses with long carries and the need for pin point precision onto the greens.
* These Long Irons have a completely hollow construction helps you to generate higher levels of ball speed from the face for distance while still providing the trajectory and landing angle you need on those longer approach shots or par 3's.
* The H5 irons follow Mizuno's MP classic style while helping golfers used to traditional clubs get used to a slight size increase look at address.
* The new MP-H5 irons can be available in several steel shafts including projext x flighted (5.0, 5.5, 6.0), NS Pro 950GH, Dynamic Gold R/S 300 and KBS.