You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MP-64 is the best feeling "player's cavity" design that Mizuno has engineered. The full body Diamond Muscle design of the Grain Flow Forged MP-64 irons delivers
increased forgiveness in the long irons and enhanced control in the scoring irons.
With feel and control as top priorities, Mizuno engineers relied heavily on the use of advanced simulation tools and input from Mizuno Staff Member Luke Donald in the
development of the MP-64. Precise control of vibration frequencies through Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT) paired with the utilization of the highest quality material
(1025E Pure Select) in Mizuno's patented Grain Flow Forging process ensure that MP-64's players cavity design delivers the ultimate in soft, solid, and consistent feel.
Additionally, the Diamond Muscle pad flows with varied cavity depths throughout the set resulting in easy to launch, controllable long irons and pin seeking scoring irons. If
you're looking for the ultimate in shot making ability, look no further than the MP-64.
Features of MP-64 Irons:
1. Flow Thickness Diamond Muscle Pad delivers optimized performance and perfect flow through the entire set.
2. Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis software and Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
3. Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mil carbon steel provides the ultimate in soft, solid and consistent feel.
4. Tour confirmed sole and a compact head size allow for the ultimate ability to alter shots, delivering more control.
5. Modified U-Grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.