You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mizuno JPX-800 irons are for game improvement. Mizuno is known in the golf industry as the makers of some of the best irons in the business. Their MP line is the Holy Grail for the aspiring player. But for the weekend player, a set of MPs is probably not in the cards. With that in mind, Mizuno released the JPX-800 series this year as a statement set into the game improvement market.
A serious looking iron designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long, the JPX-800 is the first model to bring Mizuno's Global JPX technology platform to the United States. The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer.
Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Features:
1. A multi-level, multi-thickness exotic pocket cavity (4 – 7 iron) creates the largest MOI for the most forgiving iron in MIZUNO's award-winning line-up.
2. Massive external Power Bar design expands and extends the sweet area for maximum forgiveness across the face.
3. Multi-material badge to enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
4. Aggressive Triple Cut sole for consistent forgiveness from all types of lies and playing conditions.
5. Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
6. Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.